Flashcards for your Baby's Visual Sensory Development
In their first 3 months, babies cannot see all colors. Research suggests that at this age, they prefer black and white images. Our high contrast flash cards are ideal for developing and stimulating their visual senses.
- Introduce flashcards into your baby's everyday routine to develop their eyes, brain, and memory. Make learning a fun part of everyday play.
- Communicate with them by holding the cards close to your face and helping them track your face and hands as you move the cards.
- Best companion between baby nappy changes, keep your baby focused and prevent them from rolling about on the changing table.
- Use in between car rides as a valuable play companion.
- 40 unique designs per set (6''x 6'') with rounded edges to protect the baby.
- Printed on thick board in large format for durability.
Hold the cards about 12–16 in (30-40 cm) away from baby and move slowly to attract the eyes of baby and after baby gaze the card for 5-6 seconds then change to the next card. We recommend using 5-10 cards at a time.